nuffnang

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ang Tanging Family Valentine Show with PSY

I was browsing smtickets.com for 2PM Concert tickets when I came across this poster....


OMG! PSY's long overdue concert will finally push through this February 16 at MOA Arena. But it's not a solo concert.. Ai-Ai De Las Alas will be there together with Wally Bayola and Jose Manalo. And the title of the show is... dan-da-ran-dan.... " Ang Tanging Family Valentine Show".  First, I'm just totally speechless. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the poster... WTF? I find it totally pathetic.. I wonder what the organizers were thinking..  So they invite PSY but they don't think he can attract a big crowd so they get Ai-Ai, Wally and Jose. Or it's the other way around.. Since Gangnam Style is still popular in every karaoke singing event or children's parties, they decide to include PSY in Ai-Ai's show... Second, I thought PSY is too tired singing that song already? I'm tired of it... and it's not even funny anymore. 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin